Welcome to Trinidad & Tobago
Central Trinidad tours
- Built single handedly by Indian indentured labourer in the 1930's. His first attempt had been destroyed by the colonial authorities; having no land of his own to build on, Sadhu built his temple in the sea instead; it has recently been restored and renewed
- Point Lisas
- The biggest industrial estate in the Caribbean: it produces methanol, ammonia, steel and steel products, direct reduced iron, iron carbide, lube oil, and much more.
- Point-a-Pierre Wild Fowl Trust
- There are trails through this 26-hectare reserve, and a small learning centre; the main work here is protecting endangered waterfowl and other birds for reintroduction into their natural environment.
- Site of the most recent mud volcano eruption.
- Devil's Woodyard
- Trinidad's most accessible mud volcano.