Welcome to Trinidad & Tobago
The North Coast and The Northern Range tours
- One of the best places for parang music and folk traditions
- St. Andrew's 18-hole golf course is spread out here beneath the hills.
- Maracus lookout
- Offers sweeping views over Balata Bay and Maracus Bay.
- Brasso Seco
- famous for parang music, cocoa and coffee, and a good access point for Northern Range hiking trails, caves, and waterfalls - there are at least 11; rich in wildlife, including the rare pawi.
- Asa wright Nature Centre and lodge
- A lovely old estate house surrounded by 200 acres of forest and woodland, 1200 feet up in the foothills at the head of Arima valley.