Welcome to Tobago
The Windward Road Tours
- Fort Granby
- Once commanded the site of the island's short-lived capital, Georgetown (1768). This breezy promontory with its sweeping views is well worth a visit.
- Richmond Great House
- Restored as a guest house and restaurant. A plantation Great House dating from 1776.
- Argyle Falls
- The pool at the foot of the falls is good for swimming and diving.
- Louis d'Or Nurseries
- Flowering plants and shrubs and tropical fruit trees
- Little Tobago island
- This is a great scuba-diving and bird-watching territory; there are good dive shops here, and boat tours to explore the offshore reefs. Little Tobago is one of the Caribbean's most popular seabird sanctuaries. The Red-billed Tropicbirds are spectacular from October to June.