There is a theory which states that hell is well organized and is divided into seven major division. According to the website cuttingedge.org these are as follows.
1. Drugs and Sorcery, lead by the demon, "Rege", who is the overall General of the Occult. Rege is responsible for such drugs as marijuana, hashish, cocaine, speed, LSD, peyote, and mescaline. These drugs attack a person's mind and open it for a demon to enter. We have repeatedly stated that persons throughout history who have entered the occult have taken drugs to increase their levels of occultic consciousness.
The taking of drugs is absolutely essential to the practice of witchcraft, and it comprises one of the three steps of Satanism. In our seminar, when we are pointing out that America, as a nation, has systematically gone through these three standard steps into Satanism, we show how this nation began its major, widespread usage of drugs in the late 1960's. Drug usage in America continues at an extremely high rate, and is consistent with our position that this nation is practicing witchcraft, as a national entity.
2. Sexual lust is the second division, led by the demon Larz. This area includes such sexual practices as homosexuality, adultery, and bisexuality, as well as any other sexual perversions.
3. Addiction is the third division, led by the demon, Bacchus. Common addictions are drugs, smoking, and alcohol. I had never thought of addiction as constituting one of the basic conditions of the human spirit, a weakness so important that Satan would establish it as a major division. But, I should not be surprised, because the Bible teaches that the unsaved are the slaves of sin, and of the master of sin, Satan. Addiction is simply condition of personal slavery to Lord Satan.
4. Mental illness or distress is the fourth division of Hell, and is led by the demon Pan. Pan and his soldiers cause mental illness, depression, and suicide. Have you noticed that, when a person becomes depressed, or feels rejected, he will turn to drugs or to alcohol for relief from his emotional pain. Then, he will become addicted to one or more of these substances. Thus, you can see how one demon will cause a person to go to another.
Pan causes you to be depressed, so you go to Rege, the demon of the occult and drugs, and he in turn will send you to Bacchus, the demon of addiction. These demons literally create a circle in which they try to keep a person trapped for their entire life.
5. The fifth major division of Hell is Hate, Murder, Killing, and War, and is led by the demon, Medit. Christians should not be surprised by this revelation, because we know that Satan is a murderer of men by nature. However, most of us might be surprised to learn that Satanists teach that this division of Hell accomplishes its goals through the manipulation of such emotions as jealousy and envy, and through the practice of gossip among men and women. It is no wonder that the Bible forbids such practices among the saved.
6. The sixth major division is Death, led by the demon Set. This division literally welcomes unsaved individuals into the arms of death. We see an unusual picture of this division in action in the book of Revelation, Chapter 6:8, "And I looked, and behold, a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto him over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth". The fourth Horse of the Apocalypse, the Pale Horse, rode from this sixth major division of Hell, the division of Death.
7. The seventh, and most powerful, division of Hell is identified only as the "Christian" division, and is led by the most powerful demon of all; however, the name of this general is never given. The purpose of this division is to literally render the Christian Church ineffective. They accomplish this goal by discrediting the lives of Christian leaders and followers, by sowing discord among believers, and to weaken the daily walk of believers.
Demons are literally actively involved in this type of activity, and it all begins with weakening the daily walk. Demons encourage Christians to skip daily Bible reading and prayer, to refuse to make commitments to Church, to gossip about others, to not tithe, or to become content and lazy about their walk with the Lord.